Jumat, 07 Desember 2012

BIG hope at the end of December 2012

Diposting oleh Chacink Uget-uget di 4:38 AM
My Prayer already prayed to my beloved ALLAH S.W.T
every my breathe, so much hope i want.
yeah... it is life...
it does not matter if we have much expectations... and wishes hahahaaa...

MY hope list at the end of this year :

1. i hope that i could be my self for the next.
2. i hope that i could finish my final result. (yiii... i hate waste my time everyday to write my project research Fiuhh...).
3. i hope that i could graduate on February 2013. ( this is my BIG hope...!!!! i can not wait anylonger dude...yippie)
4. i hope my last project with my junior at campus (Riska) would be come true... (what is that???!!! do u want to know? please wait my next post... ahhahaha)
5. i hope that i could save much money to buy ticket for my long journey (hopp...hop...hoppp..)
6. i hope that i could meet someone want to be mine forever... (*plakkk...)
7. i hope that i could continue my study Magister Program at University of ........ ( i do not know what is it...)
8. i hope that i could make my parents to be happier than before.
9. i hope that i could study another language, for example : japanese, koreanese, and german. (amien).
10. i hope that i could loved "my little monokorobo" forever.... xiixixixixixiixii.... (*kiss..kiss)


All the people will never stop hoping to any time, expect something to be greatest desire to be supported by  efforts and prayers. Prayer....Without it, efforts will be slightly delayed, because of the fortune is on the hands of ALLAH, S.W.T and prayer without effort, it is the same as zero. So, live a prayer and effort together. InsyaAllah, all would be come true ... amien.

2 komentar:

RIZKA FITRAH APRIANTI mengatakan...

ada nama akuuu :*

Chacink Uget-uget mengatakan...

haahhaha... iya donk...
kan rencana kita yang kemarin ituu...
kikikikikiii...

GAME

 

Chacink UgetUget Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea