Senin, 19 Desember 2011

~HaPPy AnniVersaRy 1st ~

Diposting oleh Chacink Uget-uget di 12:35 AM
The alarms showed 12 am, I woke up from my chair and go to my boyfriend who was sleeping tight without lil bit motion. "wake up my dear, today is 18 december do you remember about today, what is today?" I said. He sighed, "umm ... I know", He smiling and said with a flat voice. I feel he ought to have forgotten about today and I forget the stupidest thing I've ever spoken and then suddenly, he woked from his sleep and held me while saying "Happy anniversary, dear". I was surprised and embraces him. "thank you dear, I thought you forgot about today" I said, I was moved and my tears were falling.




previously,  I had prepared a little gift for him 
|
|
|
|
V









I think the celebrations for this year only as a small celebration that should be remembered every year. But, no matter how small it is. we must remember that is the most beautiful day we've been through.
                                                                널 정말 사랑해

 Dank U, Omdat Je Van Me Hield 

0 komentar:

GAME

 

Chacink UgetUget Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea